Bioactive Packable and Moldable Composite Devices
MacroFORM™, NovaBone’s collagen bioactive glass scaffold, is engineered to have an open porous structure to facilitate the absorption of bone marrow aspirate.
|Item Description||Volume||Catalog Number|
|MacroForm Bioactive Packable Graft||5.0cc||NB0305|
|MacroForm Bioactive Packable Graft||10.0cc||NB0310|
|MacroForm Bioactive Packable Graft||15.0cc||NB0315|
|MacroForm Bioactive Packable Graft||20.0cc||NB0320|
|MacroForm Bioactive Moldable Composite||1cc||NB4301|
|MacroForm Bioactive Moldable Composite||2.5cc||NB4302|
|MacroForm Bioactive Moldable Composite||5cc||NB4305|
|MacroForm Bioactive Moldable Composite||10cc||NB4310|
Collagen Bioactive Glass Scaffold
- Mixes with bone marrow to yield a porous scaffold that facilitates bone growth.
- Collagen provides sites for cell and protein binding.
- Moldable bioactive bone graft with interconnected porosity.
- Optimal pore size mimics cancellous bone for accelerated healing.
- Formable, robust texture to prevent migration after implantation.
- The amount of bioactive glass available in MacroForm devices is greater than any other competitive product.